Friday, October 24

Spirit lifter

It's okay to be angry and never let go. It only gets harder, the more that you know. When you get lonely, if no one's around you know that I'll catch you when you're falling down. We came together but you left alone. And I know how it feels to walk out on your own. Maybe someday I will see you again. And you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend :)

Yeahhh , i keep telling that to myself :) And , if you love someone , set them free . Why the fuck should i chase him if he keep pushing me away ? I rather just sit and chill . It's not that i moved on , but it's just that i am tired . So yeah whatever. I'll have to thank Atilia , Tyka , Aten , Weyna && Ashela , they helped me to get through all this and finally i just chilled and think it over :) Hoyeahh , ICKY KUAT :D haha bodoh . Garhhh , i just came back from Naeim's BBQ . Tired as fuck. Oh and Ayien is so dead -.- Grrrhh , he just did something i'm still piss at. Nevermind , i'll get you tomorrow >:) Exams ? Don't ask , fucking disaster . Science paper was head banging painful. Ahah , half of the class couldn't answer paper 2 , and the word NIPPLE popped up in one question. Kinkyyy ;p Haha wtf , stupid . And i can't believe Sejarah is on the last day , suck gila wehhh. I am totally going to fail that fucking subject , sheeeeeesh. Thinking of a school prank , school's almost over for year 08 , so think think think ;) Okay you know what i have nothing else to say , nak study , gdnght <3

No comments: