Tuesday, June 30

Dooms day

Open day is this Thursday, and for the first time in my highschool years, i told my mom about it. She didn't have to find out herself , har har. She smiled though, but i didn't. My grades are still pretty much a mess. Mostly all of it i improved, but heck not that type of improvement my parents are looking for. Pfth. I've been listening to emotional songs with powerful lyrics the whole day, and don't ask me why. Me myself has no answer to that question. I slept for 1 hour plus today in class. But thanks for Ajib and some other chaotic seniors of mine for shaking the table , it woke me up. Sheesh.Then walked around school, bumped in with Ustad , yes my favourite Ustad of all. HAHA. He is still rude though, i hate you , heee. Okay bottom line i had fun yesterday , thanks F :) and i'm off. toodles .

xoxo,
icky

No comments: