Saturday, August 8

Bitch on the role ,

Highlight of the week : i finally met my SabyBabyyy (:

Yeah , after not getting to meet her during cheercomp and some other tries , i finally met her. I went to her superawesomesweet17th (: It was great , the food was the best , and her family was friendly. I dragged Faris and Azra along with me , i was suddenly shy to go. But i met Amal , Aiman , Hadi , Afiq , and some other people. I also met Man and Anep again , sheesh i miss them , a hell lot actually. Anyways , HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABREEENAAAA <3

Life has been great , just smooth and steady perhaps , although there were several bumps i had to go through. Whatever , i'm still standing , yeay me. My daily partner are now exercise books , yeah Maths , Sejarah , Agama , Geo and Science , i liiiike , NOT haha. Trials is just 4 days away and yet i'm still not ready, DIE DIE DIE (!) I've got back on track with people i really need, and those who are not that important , you may go. Why would i need these assholes spoiling my mood everyday ? I love being me and i love them who are around me now. I don't need anyone else but them. I moved to the front of the class so no more texting during Sejarah , boo hoo :(
It was nice to spend time with Azra for 3 days , seriously i really want to take care of her, but someone keeps getting in the way, wonder who that is :) At 4++am last night i called Bo , just to see how's E doing , and suddenly he said " eh dia carik you tadi , dia mintak number you kt i " I was like "oh skrng baru nak carik lah , tukar number bukan reti nak bgtau , dah sebulan baru lah nak carik , terbaiiiik " then Bo membebel tah apa tah , and he asked me to call E. And so i did. He was suprised and he wanted to see me , and so Raff drived me and Azra to 7E to buy Maggi and we waited for E for several minutes and he arrived. He met Raff , tehee. Haprik and Boy was also with him , they were drunk. Stupid drunk monkeys. I'm glad E came back after all this while i've been waiting. I love you , thats what he whispered in to my ears (: woot , i'm so going to keep you.

This section is for this certain someone. Dear bitch, you have been getting on my nerves and i've been too nice with you. Don't screw this up or else you'll regret you ever were in Shah Alam. Fuck all your so called goody goody two shoes words , cause you're a selfish stuck up wanna be biatch. I'm tired of people coming to me talking about you and asking stuffs cause they think i'm you're freaking bestfriend , pfth not even close 'buddy' . Aku kesian kat kau , paham tak ? Aku kasi muka , kau pijak kepala. Macam pukimak tau tak perangai tu. You and you're shitty attitude can get the hell out of Shah Alam and take your dad with you. He's nothing but a stuck up too.

Sincerely,
Icky

No comments: