Monday, September 7

Gibberish ,

Yo, i haven't been updating. Shoot me (!) Don't blame me hunny , blame the freaking Board Of Education , ngehaha . Trials was bad , REAAAAAAALLY bad , so don't ask , pretty please. Another exam coming up on Tuesday, shit. More papers , more and more papers. Stop killing trees please :| I've been texting Syed and Ary only today , watch more and more dvd's , and of course study. Mom has been stressing again , but i hate to point it, they'll say more things to make me feel like dropping all these *sigh* Humans these days shock me with their unbelievable act, it's jaw dropping and head spinning. I wonder when all these would stop , it's about to start World War III don't you think? All of them are chasing something that's not worth the effort. Why ache for something that won't bring you forward. No shortcuts , please, it never works. What's going on with the world, somebody speak to me (?) I'm getting a bad soar throat , so i'm off , toodles.

Sincerely,
Icky

No comments: