Monday, November 24

Temperature ,

I don't think i have a fever , i don't think my temperature is that high. But this coughing and sneezing ain't working out either. It bugs my beauty sleep, it bugs the hell out of me :| GO AWAYYYYY -.-

Yeah , to top that of , people these days have been bugging the shit out of me . Pfth , perlu ke nak budget ? Seriously , it's pathetic. Not only you look stupid, you're also embarrassing yrself. Saying this and that about people you barely know, and badmouthing people here and there. Then you start bugging people's life and put yrself in someone else's problem. You stink up the place bitch , get outta here ! *psst if terasa , DOUBLE FUCK FOR YOU , cause i don't give out triple fucks. You know who you are , so scram ! You're such a lowclass bitch , correction A LOWCLASS LIFELESS BIATCH (: Mind my words , but heck i'll be glad if you feel offended. Haa lepas kau baca ni , pegi lah panggil brader brader kau , takut haa aku . Then go on and fuck yourself , go figure haha i know you want to hoyeahhhh , hahaha you're pathetic.

So yeahhh , moving on . Other then that , i'm living my own life , hoyeah 8] It's been hectic , but heh , i'm still breathing *thank god * He's happy , she's happy , they're happy , we're happy , i don't give a shit (: I got my own life , so why bother about other's ? Yeahhhh getting pretty tired of life though. What ever happens , let it happen. What ever turns out wrong , it'll turn out right somehow (: I just have to trust myself and keep on smiliiiing *smiles wide* I've been having mood swings , so yeah this blog is not that recently updated , teheee . I'm tired , toodles <3

No comments: