Sunday, October 18

Empty jar ,

Okay i thought 13th October would actually be relieving . But seriously , i felt nothing. Yeahhh , i know , weird huh? I felt like jumping but i didn't want to . I felt like screaming , but i didn't want to. I felt like partying all night , but i couldn't. Nothing really changed, still treated the same just the fact that we're not pushed to study, FOR NOW *sigh* Let's just live with the fact. I've been trying to fill my time writing at least something interesting here , but nahh i haven't really got the inspiration. I'm lame , sobsob haha. I'm not going to waste my time thinking about that certain asshole , or even write about him here. Let's just say he turned out to be the worst out of the worst, yeah you know i'm talking about you jerk. I've been wasting time with guitar hero, lookbook, scribbling, movies and eateateat , howwww interesting right ? I knowww.

I would like to say thanks to Haziq , yes the very helpful yet caring and kerek cousin of mine . And the very loving friends , Azra Nina Nayim Zul Syra Faris Anith Rahman Akmal Appl Saby Amaa and Siti. Yeah they have been here for me all the way and i really , i mean REALLY appreciate it from head to toe , inside and out. I have no idea in what other ways to say thank you. Haziq has been here with me day and night , hearing to me babble , helping me through misery , and giving me advices and cheering me up in a very kerek way. Azra , Nina , Syra , Anith , Saby , Appl , Siti and Amaa are rocking girlfriends that gives me advices and lift my spirits up all the way. Nayim Zul Faris Rahman and Akmal , hoyeah hero lah katanya ahaha. They've been supportive and caring , too much actually. I love you guys to bits , thanks for being there for me

No comments: