Sunday, October 25

We've made it


Highlight of the day : I finally get to meet Amaaaalove♥

241009; Yeah just like any other ordinary after-pmr-day , i would wake up around 12 in the afternoon or maybe after. I grabbed my towel and took my shower , ahhh fresh . I went downstairs to grab something to eat , breakfast lah konon. Then my aunt asked me to wake the boys up , i grabbed a piece of sandwhich and a cup of tea and went up to the boys room. I jumped on the beds , pulled some ears , pulled the curtains , and screamed as loud as i could , but still no respond. So i gave up , lol. I watched tv , went online , and played guitar hero. Suddenly around 4 something Amaa called and said she's in Shah Alam , gave her my address and tadaa , there she was in front of my house. Me with my polkadotted pants and a tshirt Adb gave me , went out with a sincere smile. It was kinda awkward wearing that tshirt , cause both me AND Amaa are Adb's ex , har har. Then took some pictures , laughed together and met her oh so friendly friends and she took off. Went in then Mama told to get ready , going to the vet cause something's wrong with Mika. Mika is one of my cats btw haha. Went to the vet , and looked for a Public Bank cause Ajeem wanted to pay the Astro bills. So yada yada , went back then went out again around 8 , to eat yong tau foo in section 7. On our way back to the car after dinner , something embarrassing happened , to me only that is. i kinda slipped cause i didnt realize there were stairs , and i fell exactly on my butt , har har not funny . It hurt alot and i swear there were a drop or two of tears in my eyes. And that was practically it. Went home , go online , and then talked to Mrl and Adam about an hour or two on the phone , then i fell asleep while talking to Nayim , i think hahaha.

Sincerely,
Icky

No comments: