Thursday, November 11

It's been a while

Holy Jizz, it's been almost 2 months since I last updated this dead blog of mine. Well let's just hope I keep updating more later. IF I don't laze around anymore hihi :)

What's been going on ? Pretty much this and that. Mostly shits but yeah I've made it through in one piece :) I say the same thing each time I update about my life , shits happen , what can I do ? That's just how it goes. Life's a bitch and then you die . Like it or not, you still have to face it. Get it? FACE. IT. Being emotional and fucked up is not something you should judge about someone, cause yeah, who are you to judge people's emotions ? Mood swings keep on coming every now and then , gahh fucking hate it. It's wrecking my thoughts with all these crappy negative thinking. Wish there was an 'Escape' button , tsk :/

Finals finally ended 2 weeks ago and bloody hell , my grades ain't prettayy. Ain't prettay at all man. I wish to burn my report card once I get it. Then again , pretty much am relieved I passed my addmaths hihi. Starting to search for tuitions already. Need to get them before January , so I wouldn't miss out on anything and I need to freaking revise all the form 4 topics. Interrrresting ... not really. I'll be turning 17 in 2 months and I can't believe how time pass by so fucking fast. Me and Aten were saying how it feels as if it was just yesterday we were having our vacation together after UPSR results 4 years ago. Damn. That fast. We're ending school in a year and then what happens next? Let's find out.

Oh guess what? Betrayal and cruelty is the newest trend now :) People bitch to get famous , bestfriends betray for their own happiness , boys / girls cheat to get a better looking person , and breaking hearts seems like a new game. Tafakkk ? When will there ever be peace and happiness in this world. *sigh

Sincerely,
Icky

No comments: