Thursday, November 11

Whole hearted♥


After all the pain , after all the shits , after all the struggling , and after all the tears..

I'm finally back on my feet again :')

I hope he's worth the wait. I hope he's going to stay. I hope he's going to be the one♥


Dear loser ,
I think I've been gone through enough. Like seriously, enough. You showed up and lighten up everything. You came without a greeting. Without an invitation. You came only as a friend, and that's all you intended to be. And now.. you're my boyfriend. I don't dare to ask myself how it happened. I only thank God for letting it happen. I am surely thankful to have you, and I am damn proud to say that I own you. I've never thought I'd end up being inlove with a retard loser that laughs like a chicken. You are one of the most annoying pain in the ass yet lovable retard loser I've ever known. Thank you for your everlasting insults and teasing , but then again you know how to draw that smile on my face again :') Face it , I've gone all googlywiggly inlove with you Haikal Hamzah

08112010 ; 1.04am
I've been counting seconds ever since. You're the best thing I ever knew I needed :')

No comments: