Sunday, April 19

Let's look back,



Fatin Izyan Mazlan
This girl up here is someone i can never forget, someone i can never stay mad at, someone i can always count on, someone that never forgets me no matter what, someone i've held on to for 3 years♥ Yes, she is my bestfriend. Yes , we have been very far apart these days. Yes, i love her to death. No matter how far we are, she'll still be the one that will always listen to me. 2006, the year we knew each other. Somewhere around June or July, we started chatting in MySpace. Got so close that we were very eager to meet each other. And so, December came. I was having a movie marathon with another friend of mine, gave her a call and she came. She was having a fever so we didn't talk much. But the next day we met again, at the so-called-coolest-lepak-spot in shah alam, MALL. Yeah it was very lame. Then we got closer and closer. Sleepovers, holiday in PD together, late night phone calls :) And then came 2007, she was there EARLY in the morning on my birthday. She gave me a kiss and a hug to make me feel special on a special day :) And she spent the whole day with me, and i appreciated that. And we went through so much more. Thick and thin, good or bad. We still held on to each other. We drifted away for quite some time, but yet she was still there for me ♥ 2007 ended pretty well and came 2008 :) Yeah, more adventures and more crimes. Cut school together, played in the rain, sleeover and took pictures in the middle of the road at 5am, hanged out at rasta till our eyes were half opened, and the library :) Yes, and now i'm ready for a fresh start for 2009. Are you up for it baby ? :D I love you lahhh , no matter what okay. I miss you loads, and i hope we both can make it through PMR. All the best for you, lots of love xxx

No comments: