Sunday, April 19

New and Fresh


First i would like to say sorry to Mama for all the lies and all those times i ever cheat on you. I know i've been wrong and i know i've been bad. I know shouldn't have done all that and embarassed you in such ways. Second, to Papa for ever fighting back everything you said. You may accuse me and say stuffs about me that made me just think that i don't belong in this family. I regret my mistakes and i realize what i did wrong. I am trying to change, so please don't push me too far. Step by step, don't say i'm not trying hard enough. Nobody would push away that 8A's. And lastly, to siblings i could always count on. You've been struggling to understand me and make sure i won't turn out like any of you. I know i'm the one to blame. Life has been hard and studies has been very stressful, gimme time. I'm trying my best. Peeps and foes, call me geeky or call me freaky, but this is totally the new icky :) 8 A's is all i'm aiming for right now and yes there'll be unwanted changes. You know how it's hard for me to cope with changes, so don't mind me if i get too ego or emoshits. This is simply man, so fuck off -.- I miss going out anytime i want to, just laughing and crapping with people i wish to be with right now. Loved ones i miss the most at this very moment. Day and night i think back of all the times i was half free from this chaotic situation :/ But i guess i'll just have to sacrifice all that for this 6 months. On 16th October 2009 is the day i'll run out and chase back all those sweet memories or maybe create new ones *wink* Just wait for it baby, i'll be there. Just sacrifice a lil for family and most of all myself. It's for my own good. Wish me luck and yeah you'll be strong enough icky *sigh*

No comments: