Sunday, April 12

Life has been a bummer , and it's a bout time i stop and take a break :) Fuck off problems , fuck off problem makers . You're so not needed here.

Okay so yeah, this week has been very stressful. Teachers won't stop nagging about folios and presentations. Damn it, what do they think we are? Lifeless robots or something -.- homeworks, studying, folios and presentations are filling up my schedule. Not even a minute to just sit back and relax my mind :| Not only that, parents have been very hard to understand. Ask me to get the folio done fast , but when i do it they say i don't focus on studies. And when i study, they don't put that in mind. But when i watch tv or play guitar heros , they'll say i don't study :) Such understanding parents ay? They say i'm grounded. Can't go out with my brother nor my friends, but do they bring me out? NOPE :) They expect me to stay home and not watch tv , go online and play games at all. Oh seriously, no one else to blame if i end up getting a headache during exams, just them. *sigh* Whatever. Something else happened this week , but i don't think i wanna state it here. Let's just let me and them who i told knows what i mean :) But other then that, i think i've been fine. Just need a break i think, just a short break won't harm anyone. Right ? :/

No comments: