Sunday, November 1

Huff and Puff

I went to school two days in a row , yeay me :) And i didn't skip , not even a session. I am so proud of me , round of applause. 4th November 2009 , yeah I barely slept , stayed awake till 6.30a.m , then mom came in asking me to get ready for school. I stayed up wasting time with Youtube and chatting with this gay ass pervert i love named Ariff :p Yeah , i talked to Zarith till 1.30am and it was time for him to go to bed , he's having exams till next week bahaha . I went to school with these very red eyes and terrible eye bags. I am not fucking stoned , i repeat I am fucking clean -.- pfthh morons. I fell asleep with my contact lens on , and it turned red and very irritating , get it ? Good ! So as i was just about to lie down in the APD room, Pn Rugayah came up and asked me to follow to the teachers room. She needed help to type for the certificates. As i was having recess with Syaza, then all of a sudden our duty keep on coming and coming. We had to check the after recess attendance , we had to hand out the letters , we had to run to the office, run back and forth from the hall to the library and finally stopped at the teachers room. Yes , i love teacher for giving us RM5 for all the running , sweat and aching. Did i mention somebody switched their shoe with mine? Yeah , what a day *sigh

So i came home tired as ever , went online and there was Ariff greeting me , yeay (: And suddenly AimanMonir said hi also, and then so did Zarith. Had a short chat , took my shower and waited for Meme to send me to Azra's. While i was waiting at the couch, yeah go figure, i fell asleep for an hour. Mama woke me up and off to her house. Met her mom who was quiet ill, and then Idzhar came pick us up, and picked Ayie up on the way. We went to McD for something to eat , hell yeah we were hungry. So me and Azra were talking talking talking about a certain someone , hihi then we laughed our ass of over something i can't mention here. Got our food and off to the Section 12 Helipad. We ate our food so me and Azra went out and sat by the car, having some ciggs. Then suddenly Ayie looked at us with a very blurr face and his mouth half opened, revealing the BigMac he was chewing. Not only that , he also had Mayonnaise all over his mouth. It cracked us up by just looking at him. And suddenly my mind turned dirty, BAHAHA yeah i'm gonna keep it to myself , Dah sedaaaap kan Idzhar ;p So they dropped us at DE , and there i met Shidi, Mazrul and Apis. Yeah i wanted to laugh looking at the two bald heads, hihi i miss them though awww. Then Azra tagged along to come home with me , we had our burgers again , and brother sent her home :)

Ordinary , plain , dull yet full of laugh. Yeah , what a day .

Sincerely,
Icky

No comments: