Sunday, November 15

Get wet ,

Today was , great :) Not to mention wet and tiring , uhh very (!) I fell asleep again while talking to Ariff , but good thing the webcam turned off before i fell asleep , hihi suddenly i was being thankful to my gay internet connection. Thanks to Ariff for playing Counter Strike and leave me alone waiting till he finish, fuuunnnn -.- Mmg confirm tertdo ah kan. So Hakim woke me up around 1 something, we were heading to OU for flyfm 4th anni. I got up and straight head for the showers , got ready , ate lunch and by 3 something everyone was ready so we hit the road. Arrived around 4, Meme dropped me and Hakim first , he was off to somewhere else pfthhh.

I met up with Zarith, went to Jetty to meet his friends. Naim , Naim's brother , 2 guys and 3 girls ,i forgot the names , my bad -.- Then i met some othet people there. Went in and met up with Ariff(: in front of MPH. Teman dia carik buku sumpah annoying , suruh tanya taknak tanya , hish. I bumped into Airene, Wawa, Rose, Nick, Ema, Bella. It was freaking packed. I was thankful to get a call from my baby Amaa :) She was with her ex hihi. 4 of us just sat there in front of A|X for quite long. I met Fauzan haha setahun dah tak jumpa dia , serious rindu gila :') I also met Ferd, Anep, Rahman, Mush, Ayang, Thariq, Naddy, Teha, Eryn, Syed, Wan, Alepo, Laila, Fielza, Fir, Shidi, Apis, Fiera, Wanie, Farah and some other people i can't really recall right now. I was happy to see Nina but at the end of the show , pfthh -.- I saw Aiman Monir, so went to him then suddenly i saw Akmal a.k.a botak haha. Yeah , met tons of people , it was great since it's been ages since i last went out and socialize. The performance was great , spending time with Ariff was the best, the rain made us wet and look freaking sakai haha. But what ever it is , i still had fun , haha :)

No comments: