Friday, November 13

Take five,

Sleep sleep sleep , i need more sleep :O I haven't got that enough sleep for these past few days , damn it. Just imagine those panda eyes, aww so cute right ? PFTH haha say hello to eyebags :) I watched This Is It on Wednesday in Cineleissure. Went shopping with mummy and sister before the movie started. Didn't shop that much , just a beanie and a sweater. The movie was great , i thought i was the only one who cried , eeek i was wrong. Even my sister cried , haha. It's sad now that he's gone :'( Yesterday mama went to OU but i was left at home alone with the maid, Cause i fell asleep , bahaha, Good thing she bought me this nice cardigan from Cotton On , me liiiike :D

I was trying to sleep at 3.30am cause Dzul said we should go off together , i agreed but sooooomebody wanted to stay a bit longer. Until 4.15am , i couldn't take it so i told him i'm off to bed. Uhh i was wrong , Apit had to call at that late hour. He got a free call , no it is not his birthday today lol , he got it for no reason , babi ah Hotlink , nak jugakkk.

I felt like i slept only for 5 minutes. 9.15a.m sharp my sister woke me up and asked me to get ready. I was like whaaa ? She said we're off to KL , damn it. We went for breakfast then shoot for KL. We stopped in Sungei Wang, as i stepped in i saw some gorgeous shoes. It was a white gladiator wedges zipped up at the back and it was above the heels. But mummy told me to be patient, we'll be spending more during Boxing Day later in UK. Waitt , did i tell you i'm off to UK for 3 freaking weeks in december ? Well yeah , i am -.- I'm gonna miss 3 parties , pfthhh whatever , at least i get to shop haha. Uhh back to today, we shopped a lot , i mean like A LOT. I got my self 2 skinnies , 1 tights , 3 tops , 2 sleeveless , 4 long sleeves, 1 belt and a cardigan some more hihi. I love you mummy <3 Today was very tiring , now i just want to sit back and relax or maybe sleep , seriously i am hell sleepy.

Aten and Tyka , i miss you babies. Weyna , be ready for me next week. Syra , Cheras is not that far from Bangi hihi. Nina , sorry i couldn't make it today , sobsob. I love you girlfriends <3

No comments: