Tuesday, March 16

Baby , baby , noo .

Baby baby baby ooohhh , i thought you'd always be mineeeee :O Yes please someone , anyone , get that song out of my head , zzz -.-

It's been a while ay bloggie ? Sorry baby hihi , been too caught up with all the drama going on. I plan to not waste my sweet sweet short life. Yeah exactly , cause it's too sweet and too short. I don't really wish to entertain dramas and scenes anymore. It's just too much , enough is enough , let's put a fullstop riiiiight here. At least i don't bitch talk about my bestfriends though ;) karma is a bitch , and it sure is pure pleasure. And everyone goes through the same shit , let's not make this just about you , okay ? If it happened to you , surely it'll happen to me too. And at that time , it will be my problem , no longer yours to bother :)

Well i woke up around 11 something , then felt the eager to have Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe , yes fat fat fat fat , i dont caaare :) So i called up McDelivery and tadaa there it was. But the stupid Delivery Boy didn't have change for 50 , zzz so i had to wait for almost an hour till he came back with the exact amount of change -.- While waiting , suddenly Azril passed by , so i had a small chat with him along with some cigarettes , and a cup of coke. He cracked me up , crackhead . Then later when i got in the house , I got a suprise call from Isa , hell yeah it's been ages since we both actually talked. I miss that goofball :-) And today just turned out dull as usual . I'm now webcaming with my BabyAmaaaa♥ and msn-ing with Izzat. Will be calling Nadiah Kiddo later , hihi gossip girl xoxo hahaha. I had a nice talk with Mush last night , thanks for dropping by big brotha♥ And Sasa and Po , thanks for having my back , appreciate it loads. I told you i have a sweet sweet short life :-)

And dear you , hope you're satisfied . I chose to surrender , just for the sake of your happiness.

No comments: