Saturday, March 6

Full steam ahead ,

Immature girl coming through :) I've screwed up a lot lately , and i'm trying not to think too much. Pfthhh good luck with that huh -.-

Exam is over and yeah i don't think it'll turn out good. Addmaths and BM was fucking hard , i swear. And MSSD is now going on. I've been going to the stadium the whole week , tiring as hell. Lompat Jauh is coming up on Tuesday so wish me luck people (: It was good to meet Aleppo this past 2 days , hoho he's still not over with the rawrr thingy , sheesh -.- Today's training went out okay , Haziq and me past 4.5m , yeay (?) Half of the team didn't come to training , they were at the stadium for rugby , till now i think. T is also there , hm . I haven't been blogging lately cause i don't think i should write what's going on lately. Too much mess , i screwed up more than twice i think. Yeah sucks to be me at this kind of time. But i'm fine , not super fine , but yeah okay. I can still laugh my ass off though. That's a good thing , right ?

I miss my girls :( Aten Tyka NINA Weyna Amaa and Azra , hmmm it's been long , very wrong actually. Missing loads of people , won't bother to list down , they know who they are :)

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: