Saturday, March 6

A past lover

Hey there , yeah you.
I've never thought i'd actually lose you. I never though i'd see you walk away just like that. I never thought you'd actually ask me to be just a friend. And i never thought you'd slip through my fingers. I admit i screw up , big time. The biggest mess i've ever caused. I shouldn't have just held on to you when you were trying to reach me. I lost my chance , karma's a bitch. I'm sorry i'm immature , a school kid remember , i can't think straight yet. I'm sorry i've been a mess in your head and your life. I'm sorry i've been rude and disrespect to your friends. I'm sorry i've never really listened to you. I'm sorry i've never made you happy. I'm sorry i've never showed any love. I'm sorry i've never understand your situation. I'm sorry i've been causing too much pain. I'm sorry i've been causing too much trouble. I'm sorry i never really did anything good. I'm sorry i've been selfish and self centered. I'm sorry i rely too much on you. I'm sorry i ask for too much attention from you. I'm sorry i ask for so many things you obviously can't do. I'm sorry i've never been a good girlfriend. I'm sorry i made you cry. I'm sorry i made you mad. I'm sorry for even showing up in your life. I'll remember our songs , i'll remember our car rides , i'll remember our movies , i'll remember our nights in AC , in section 2 and kedai kopi. I'll remember your hugs and kisses. I'll remember every single bit of your effort to impress me. I'm sorry i never realized all that ;( I'll definitely remember you as who you are. Your laugh , your smile , your sleepy voice and the way you say those 3 words i'll miss the most . I hope you'll find someone better than me. I love you , i really do. It hurts me to be just a friend. I'm sorry.

No comments: