Sunday, September 19

Time after time

It's been.... 2 months to be exact. Yes , 2 months of no blogging. I've been caught up with so many. As all you know , a month of Ramadhan has passed. And so did a week of Aidilfitri. Oh oh and also August Test :B

Ramadhan was okay , loads of obstacles I had to go through. LIKE A LOT (!) But Alhamdulillah I managed to go through all that , with some scars and bruises , mentally and physical. Seriously. And Raya was splendid! The whole family headed to Terengganu , and we spent every night at the beach and a day at the Sekayu Waterfalls. Don't mention the pictures , we had about 4 photographers in the family . Awesome right , I know HAHA I sound so lame. Blablabla exam was okay , I scored A for accounts woohooooo -.-

I'll write some more later , gotta go. Ttyl&hearts

No comments: