Sunday, July 25

Strike three , you're out!

Hello,
Well , please mind my previous post. I was just pissed. How stupid bitches can get these days. No , I am not saying I am entirely nice. I am not saying I am totally angelic. But to hell with it, I do not mingle with someone's boyfriend, you don't even know me. Stop assuming you do. I don't waste my life like you do. Creating a scene just to be noticed , pfth. I've done some damage every now and then , but I don't change my bestfriends like I change my clothes. That's the reason why they are even called bestfriend , cause we trust them and we don't accuse them anything. If you're the one that's been changing friends , look again , it's you that has issues. Not them , not me , not him , not her. Just you. Get it ? Stop seeking for attention. Call me a bitch , call me a whore , call me whatever you prefer. But who I am is who I will always be. Live with it , if you can't then go fuck yourself. You're only the third party in my life , you don't hold any important role. I don't need you :) So please stay the fuck away from me , you're creating too much scene , rimas tahu tak?

Hah okay whatever. Yesterday was a typical Saturday. Woke up early to help mama serve breakfast, well I do this only when papa's not around. I would always accompany her. That afternoon me , my sister and my mom felt like drinking smoothies and have some salad. So headed to Pizza Hut, it was just nice having to laugh and talk with them. Head home and Thariq called up saying he's picking me up. Around 9pm I took off to Ayang's place , for Arwah Abang Shahnaz's tahlil. Met Siti , Sya , Anis , Shidy and some other people. Arrived home around 12am , and somehow I fell asleep -.-

I met my fav boys too. I had fun , so much fun with them. Thanks again for coming all the way from Taman Tun , boys :)

What a day , I'd do anything to repeat last night. Let me be the only person that knows why.

Icky

No comments: