Friday, March 27

blab it all out

i've haven't been really updating ay , so yeah all i can say is ,i only stayed home during last week's holiday. Yeah , that whole week i was at home :) Baik kannnn? I go out for lunch, dinner or tuition only. Lol, pretty boring, i know. But it was worth it though. I catched up with my studies and i felt good about it. Cause at least i didn't waste my time getting wasted for a whole week , bahaha. But on Saturday i finally went out , but only to Wondermilk that is. Had to tag along with my sis, she was working. I was there from 3pm till 11pm -.- I would like to say thanks to my lovable brother from another mother Raes Aref , for waiting for 4 hours :D haha .

After Raes went back, Farouk came for a while to grab a drink and hanged for few minutes. Then he had to rush back to Shah Alam. I hanged in the office after that, going online and studying Science. I called Adam, and he came :) He hanged out quiet long , took pictures , had dinner with him, and i bought cupcakes for him , teheee . He was really inlove with the cupcake , he ate it with expressions , bahaha. After closing , we headed home. On the way back AyEffAyDee♥ called up, he wanted to meet me. He wanted to talk , he knew if he called and tried to talk about it i won't bother to listen. So yeah , around 4am he arrived, i cried after he went back.

On Sunday, was boring and dull. Woke up late , ate lunch , study Sejarah and then Aten called up , she was on her way here , i was effin happy though to see her , teheee ;) After so long , sheeeesh i miss her :'( sobsob. Then school started , hoho it was okay but yet i slept in class today , the last day of school for this week , haish . That's all i can talk about i guess , pretty boring ay. I gotta go , it's 4am and i'm fucking sleepy , gdnght <3

You know i hate you bitch :) and you should know who you are .

No comments: