Sunday, May 24

Friend ,

I had a friend , at least i thought she was a friend. But she showed her true colors in the end. I've seen her random acts alot , what she did to my other friends and they always tell me to stay away from her and don't trust her. But all i could say was " As long as she didn't do anything wrong to me , why should i stay away? She's my friend , and i love her ". Right at this very moment, i seem to regret everything i used to say about her, i regret pushing away everything people told me about her, i regret ever trusting her. She convinced me but then she lied, she made me trust her but then she stabbed me in the back, she made me believe her but then she made me have all these regrets. Now i realize i'm better off without her , but it hurts me a lot to lose someone i used to trust.

No comments: