Sunday, May 24

Save a life

What a beautiful morning. The clocks ticking , and time is wasting. I'm doing nothing, just sitting here blogging. trying to figure out everything, everything that actually seems to be nothing. Life can be very complicating, sometimes even annoying. You just keep thinking, but in the end you get nothing :) Okay, i have no idea what i was saying, i guess i should really stop crapping. Mother woke me up at 8, but i continued my sleep till 10. Got nothing to do , so brushed my teeth and washed my face. Went to the kitchen and got my mushroom soup done with 2 pieces of toast. Went upstairs to the balcony for a cigarette , and grabbed the remote. Today seems boring. Cause tomorrow seems to be an adventure. How childish can they be, as if cheating is suuuuch a crime, pfth. I got one tip , GET A LIFE bitch. Each time i stand up, something keeps pushing me back to the ground. Lifeless people , that's right. What can i do now? Keep on standing and stay strong (?) Oh , how that sounds so easy, but not exactly. Problems coming to me like a river. It never stops flowing. And i definitely need a life jacket. Watch out people, the world war is coming near, cause nobody seems to understand peace. That's all for now .

No comments: