Monday, May 18

Inhale

Where did i go wrong this time? Friends that i thought would stay longer , already left without a single goodbye. Leaving me clueless , leaving me asking myself why. And i thought if i have to go through this any longer, i think i might end up going crazy. But hey, i got CiyaaEelaHaziqEpulWeynaTyka to help me stand up. Dont ever fall again, that's what i keep telling myself, they've been lifting my spirits up. Thank god (: Well , yeah , KARMA BABYY ! What goes around comes around. I mess with someone's life only if she / he mess with me. I don't come bugging or talking shit about people that barely exist in my life, unlike someone , kau terasa lebih pahal ? Diam sudah (: I've talked shit , and i get back shit, correction , way more shit anyone can ever wish for. And i finally give up. Fullstop here, if i talk bad about her, you wanna go around and say shits, well now i'm friends with her. Happy? So just shut your pile hole (: Please and thank you. Go ahead and act bitchy, cause seriously you're too fake to handle. Say anything you want about me, but i don't act like a plastic, hehe. Thanks for making me stronger to all you haters out there. Peace out, icky♥

No comments: