Friday, May 1

Keep it ,

It's a little too late for you to come back
You blew it when you had me back then. I have to admit i'll miss it when you call me and tell me yr infront of my house. I have to admit i keep thinking of you when i see your jersey that you gave me or anyone else wearing the exact one. I have to admit it's you that's on my mind when i see that same kind of jersey i gave you. I have to admit i miss kissing you under the tree. I have to admit i miss those phone calls i had with you and how you kept saying how much i mean to you. But sadly, you never showed enough. You proved nothing to me, you only prove that you're just another asshole who sweet talks to every girl he gets. You're so typical. But it's too late now, baby. I'm so far away for you to catch up. It's too late for you to call me and say how you're sorry and asking for me back. It's definitely too late for you to come back !

No comments: