Monday, February 15

Put your loving hands out baby ,

I now realize watching a movie with my mom ain't that bad. She was like whispering to me " eh handsome " during the movie on Saturday . It cracked me up :) I love you mama

Today i met up with Poogieee (: It's been ages since we last met. I think it was before pmr , yeah exactly that long ! I forgot to tell him when i headed to UK and yes for the hundredth time , i'm sorry Faaris Fauziiii :( After meeting up with him , i went to meet Taib hihi. Around 4pm he sent me home , had a small fight in the car pfthh. But yeah whatever , iloveyouuuu. Taaaaaaib , abang gedang en ? *keningkening* HAHAHAHA. I can't wait for the double date on Wednesday . Me , Taib , Anis and Aweis :) Yeah , let's just hope nothing comes up to spoil the day, please oh please. I'm craving for snickers blendid , and this is pretty much a good time to meet up Ayang and Thariq , sobsob. Although i met them yesterday , bahaha.

Dear A , if you're reading this now, note to self that i'm still here no matter what. Remember our promise. Don't you worry, i'm not going anywhere. I got faith in you boy , i know you're strong :)

Okay gotta get ready for the bbq , thanks for wasting your time reading this hoho

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: