Tuesday, February 23

Facts with a heavy heart to be told

"You'd kiss me on the forehead before class. You'd give me morning hugs , just how i like it. You'd text me in class although you're class is just next to mine. You'd smile and wink at me everytime you pass by. You'd humor me in anyways just so i would smile again. You'd make fights turn out in to a joke. You'd laugh at me when i do something silly. You'd wipe up any mess on my face. You'd cheer me up when i'm having a bad day. You'd be there by my side when i'm feeling lonely. You've been the greatest , but sadly i destroyed each and every piece of our effort and love. It's hard for me to let go , so don't you dare ask me to move on, letting go was hard enough. Although i don't wanna say it , but i guess i have to accept that there's no longer me and you , farewell"

And there you have it , a hint for you. That's a hint to tell you what happened today, haha go figure (: If you don't get it , oh well then too bad for you, if you think you deserve to know, go ahead, ask me. I'll decide wether you deserve or you don't , har har. Yeah , it wasn't that kind of a happy day for me. I went through shits today, not to mention loads of tears. And i'm fucking sorry cause i couldn't make it to hockey. I wanted to , but i was forced by some people not to go, due to my obviously fucked up situation. Thanks for understanding♥

Yes i do have to thank Sabb Anis Aweis Hannah Nida Nad Maisha Teha Wan Byd Shamil Azam Shauqie Zawir and Azree for all the dasupport and spirit lifting. I needed it , a lot . Not that i'm saying it's not enough , but the thing is i'm still weak. I can't help myself if i go up to him and talk to him. Yes i have to show my ego at this kind of time , so i shall try my very best. Thanks oh so very much. It means a lot to me , and i feel so much welcomed to this new school :')

Okay enough sad moments , enough sappy sad love stories , let's hit the showers , haha toodles♥

No comments: