Friday, February 12

Where shall i start

Honestly , i swear it has been a very packed month. I wish to update but i never really got the time. I have school in the morning till noon , training the whole evening , and homeworks at night, weekends i spend time with family. And here i am finally making myself NOT busy. I have a week of holiday, yes Happy Chinese New Year to all that's celebrating :)

What's going on? Well , you can definitely see that i'm no longer with A. Why ? I don't think it's something i should write here. Ask me if you want further details , but it depends in what mood i'm in. I wanted to at least be friends , but things aren't that easy after all. Hey , boy , i'll miss you , that's for sure. I hope you're happy with your decision okay :') Mm , i'm now with Taib. He's been great and yes i love him♥

I'm not really in the blogging mood. Will update more soon , later xxx

No comments: