Tuesday, February 16

What made you hesitate ,

I woke up around 10am , early right ? I knoww , wow. I grabbed my phone and there was 3 texts , one of it was from Nad saying there was hockey practice. I called and found out it just ended , pfthh . What a bummer -.-

I did nothing but just laze around the house all day. FB-ing and msn-ing the whole day is pretty much lifeless to me, so yeay me for being lifeless for a day :D I had a nice talk with Sara this morning , she wanted to show me her braces. Say hello Sara the Braceface , bahaha :p Yeah she still looks pretty though , grr . Pretty much pissed at Taib for waking up at 5.30pm , he slept for more than 12hours , hooray for you -.- I got nothing else to tell about today. Booooooooooring much ! Oh oh ohhh , i was looking for my kittens just now , i walked towards the sliding door which i thought was opened , then suddenly i realized i actually banged the sliding door , i didn't see that coming . And yes my head hurts , till now. Ouch. Yeah yeah , laugh out loud pfthh -.-

Pretty much excited for tomorrow , can't wait (: I am now trying to eat some more , if i can that is. Toodles.

Sincerely,
Icky;

No comments: