Saturday, January 10

Egg yolks

Well , ignore the previous post, although that feeling is still here but whatever. Let's talk about 7th January 2009. Yes , it was okay i guess. I can't remember how many eggs was cracked on my head and how much amount of flour was splashed in my face. But how ever to those fools that ran till they rolled on the ground just to avoid all that, you wasted your breath ;p In the end, everyone got covered with egg and flour eventually :) I danced in the rain, i smelled like eggs, i was a fucking mess and i didn't bother what people was thinking. All i know is i had fun. My birthday was perfect. The people i need was there to celebrate it with me <3 Thanks so much to all of you that came, thanks so much to all of you that crack eggs on my head , and thanks so much to Weyna and Shela for coming all the way from Bangi. I looove you :D

No comments: