Thursday, January 1

Let it all out ,

This is my fucking blog , where i fucking write whatever that i fucking want. So if you fucking think what i'm about to fucking write is fucking emo and it's fucking bothering you, you should really FUCK OFF. Whatever you think right now, doesn't effect me at all. I'm fucking tired of this fucking unfair life of mine and i'm fucking fucked up with fucking humans these days. I'm sorry if that fucking offended you , but what i meant was certain fucking humans who fucks up my fucking life. Now, if you don't mind, fuck off -.-

*sorry for all the fucking cursing, i'm fucking pissed off and fucked up :/

So yeah , here it goes. People's been judging too much about me and they've been making a lot of mess in my life, too much mess infact. Some take advantage of me, some say nonsense, some can't keep their mouth shut, some are just jealous of how i live my life, some use me, some treats me like trash, some don't even appreciate me at all, some just act like i don't exist anymore. There's this someone, who's using me and taking advantage of me of certain needs and just to get close to my bestfriend. Why ? Because he's been drooling over her ever since i started liking him, and sadly i liked him back now. I know, it's pathetic. Some just make me feel like i'm useless , worthless and it's like i don't mean a thing at all. You know how it feels? Just like trash, exactly like trash. First they'll treat you like something so precious but once they get bored, they throw you away just like that. Then you get stomped on like dirt. If you don't know how it feels like, try being in my shoes. You won't last even a day, i bet :) Everyone has their own problem , so why do you have to add more ? Just shut your pile hole and go on with your fucking life. If you don't have a life then i suggest you go get one. What's yr point messing with people ? What do you fucking get ? I'm just fucking curious you know. I hate my life right now , seriously i do. You may not get why, but seriously, Weyna does. She's been living in with me half of this holiday, and she has seen what i go through everyday. Such shits i'm been dumped on. If you wanna continue and add more shits in my life, well motherfucker, you deserve two fucks right here. Fuck you asshole. You are just a pathetic retard with no life. Guys? Oh well , they lie , they cheat , they fake , they're a heartbreaker , they're selfish , they sweet talk , they use us and they for sure take advantage of anything they can. I wonder, what do they get ? how do they feel ? What's their main point ? And don't they have any sense of guilt ? Why be selfish and hurt people. I just wish they could imagine if it was them being treated like bullshit. I just wish, there's this day where girls can take control and boys be in our shoes. Please , just a week or two in our shoes, then go kill yourself, you won't last even a day. Family ? Hell no , you don't know my family at all. He tells me that i should be thankful i don't have a broken family. But seriously, live with me and you know how fucked up it gets when i'm at home. I go out i meet unwanted people and get hurt again , if i stay home i can go crazy. So tell me , is this fair for me that you're making it harder ? Seriously , stop being selfish. I've got a heart too , and i'm sure you don't want yours to break either. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute then you'll maybe get what i mean.

There, i'm done. Not fully satisfied , but at least i've let some of it out.

2 comments:

Amers. said...

come on.

u are so grown-up. kau letak tepi je apa orang cakap.

"Jojo" said...

what is fucking wrong with fucking people in these fuckings days. b, just be strong, i know u can. dont give a damn on what they say, they no nothing, people's mouth can't be shut