Saturday, January 17

Huff and Puff .

Today was the Cross Country for my school. Wasn't as fun as 2 years back , pfth -.- I had to compete with Form 4's and 5's which was very tiring. So i decided to just walk , bahaha i know , shut up. Took lots of pictures and had fun last night (: Swimming at 8pm and walking down to the mamak with our wet hair , haha funnayh .

*sigh* Okay i'm tired of pretending to be happy. This fake smiles are getting really sore and fake laughs are making me caugh more then ever. It hurts way deep down inside but i can't let it out. I can't seem to find the heal to this hole in my heart, i know it sounds dramatic , who cares , i'm just saying what i feel. If you don't care then go fuck yrself (: Cause i don't seem to care about you either. Infact i'm too lazy to care about anyone right now. Yes , i am changing. Yes i am mean. And yes i do suck. Bothering you anyhow ? If it does , exit is that way *pointing*

I didn't get what i said either. Sorry. But just to make it easier, i'm not as happy as all of you think i am. I laugh and i smile , but seriously , deep inside i'm crying my heart out. I've got so much pain inside and i want to let it out. No one understands , no one appreciates. That's the hardest part. So i made a decision to just shut up and let it be. To those people that were the for me and so called bestfriends , pretty please just leave me alone. Thank you , goodbye.