Sunday, January 4

Entertain myself with nothing but you.

Been having moodswings lately , and i fucking hate it -.- Sometimes i'm up and sometimes i'm down. I just wish i could stay in the middle :| Been thinking alot lately too, and yes i fucking hate it too. Sheeeeesh , how can i control my thoughts. If i could, there wouldn't be any thoughts in the first place. But yeah, i'm just going with the flow. What ever happens, happens for a reason. Right now, i do believe in Karma. What goes around comes around. So what ever shit i'm going through, they'll get it 10 times worst >:) I'm a meanie , boohoo. But today i ate my breakfast with a smile, somehow i don't know why. I listened to all sorts of acoustic songs last night, put me to sleep around 4.30am -.- Yeah la, someone slept while texting with me ;p Rawrrr ! Hmm , got nothing else to say actually, but yeah, GOODMORNING (: That's all, toodles <3

No comments: