Saturday, January 30

Honestly , Seriously , what a drag


Never have i imagined i'll be missing a whole lot amount of people. I won't call my self anti-social and i won't say that i'm not wanting to socialize anymore. That's just me being a hypocrite , lol which i'm not. I'm just packed with all new stuffs i'm going through. Form 4 ain't as easy as i thought , it's definitely not honeymoon year. Who ever said that should slap them self real hard in the face -.- I'm trying to cope with all the new sub topics cause i wouldn't want anything red on my report card, no more please. It'll be hard enough to catch up again if i fool around now. Plus i have trainings from Tuesday till Saturday , apparently Monday and Sunday is the only day i'll be free , but still stuck with homeworks. One thing for sure , upcoming holidays , i'll have to meet all the people i'm missing right now. Nothing or no one can stop me , please don't even try. I miss you , you , you and you. Especially Nina Kamilia and Atikah Aliah , you too Adly Zuraidy hihi

No comments: