Monday, February 2

Another day , another waste

I'm abit better , well better then before i mean (: I don't know how and i don't know why it happened all in a sudden. In a blink of an eye , i feel a bit better. I took everything out from my mind but trust me it won't last that long. It never does. Today at school had no idea why we laughed alot , too much actually -.- More then ever , bahaha . Until i got punished for laughing too much in KH. I ended up cleaning up the bengkel, and i dragged Ayuni, Ainaa, and Deanna along (: hahahaha . Then suprisingly when i got home, the first thing i did was take out my homework and did it on the spot. And that's why i'm online now , teheee. Got more time to study tonight, yeay me !

I miss Weyna Tyka Fifi Syra Shela sobsob ;( Nak koraaaaaang. Rindu masa pegi KL sama sama , rindu tidur rumah weyna , rindu pegi alamanda , rindu jadi gila sama sama . babi aaaaa aku nak keluar :( I'm stuck in prison wehhhh ! Grrrr sweet escape sweet escape ;) Okay i gotta go study now , see you <3 looooove ya .

No comments: