Friday, February 13

Lift me up

I can go anyway , way i choose.
I can live anyhow , win or lose.
I can go anywhere for something new.
Anywhere , Anyhow , Anyway i choose (:
I can do anything , right or wrong.
I can talk anyhow to get along.
I don't care anyway, i'm always strong.
I'll say hello instead of saying so long.

These words i created for me to tell myself each time i'm about to fall. I read this to myself everynight before i go to bed, and get ready for another day. A new day , a new chapter (: I'm not going to give up now after this long journey. There's more to life other then giving up your own trust and hope. I've learned so much more, i think it's best if i go on. This is life, this is where i was born, this is where i stand and breathe. I'm going to go through it all (:

No comments: