Friday, February 13

Break it off ,

Hello world (:
hoyeah , it has been fine for now. Several bumps i've been through but what the fuck , who cares. I'm living my life , not you or you or YOU (: So i think it's best if you just shut up and MOOOOVE . You're cramping up the space , teheeee oops ! Well , so called bestfriend has turned fake again , round of applause . Whatever , i'm happy with my life now so if she's planning to push me down , boohooo it ain't working hunnayh. Moving on , i've been really tired with school. Been falling asleep early lately till i don't reply Ady's and Azam's text , sobsob sorry sayaaang :( I need more energy , pretty pleaseeeee -.- Oh and i went to doctor yesterday , my muscle stretched so i better stop moving about too much or else it'll stretch way too much till it breaks , bahaha i know , scary kan ? :s Gotta stop with sport for 4 days to let the muscle ease abit (: then i'm back on track baby. Sports day coming up and i'm excited (: BAPAK CEPAT SIAL , pejam kelip pejam kelip dah PMR dah :| fuckkkk cuak , haihhh .

No comments: