Monday, February 23

Keep it up

Hi (:
I am fucking tired and my body is aching from head to toe , motherfuck :| I wish all this would hurry up and end fast. I practically slept all the way through Sejarah , although the teacher came and gave a shot to wake me up. Heh heh heh , sorry Pn Shuhana , it didn't work ;p Tomorrow's Acara Padang dayyyy , woohoo -.- Scared as fuck , i swear i am . Wish me luck people , hope to bring back more GOLD , hoyeahhh ! :D

Guess what ? I officially trust NO ONE (: Not even them i thought i could count on till my very last breath. Heck , i was fucking wrong. I don't mean a thing to them , they don't even give a shit about me (: So why the fuck should i give a shit about them? It's just a waste of my bloody time. Once they got a new circle , they push me out. I'm at the very edge and i think i'm giving my self up. I'm out and i don't want to be in it, why should i hurt myself ? I rather live my own life , build up a new circle or maybe just walk on my own , in that case i won't have to count on anyone (: Bestfriends ? Go die , i've got none. Soulmates ? Bullshit , they're all crap. BFF ? HAHA what the fuck is that all about . I'm sick and tired , i hate being pushed around and being treated like SHIITTTT (: Cause as far as i'm concerned , i'm human , just like you , you , you and YOU . Don't put my dignity on the ground , i ain't dirt. If my feelings is none of yr concerned , then i think you should just get away. I need space to build up a new life , without you in it. Thank you. Sesiapa terasa , heh sorry but heck as i said , I AM SICK AND TIRED. Enough with you're satisfaction , i need my relaxation. Have fun with your life and bestest best friends , and i'll live my own life :)

With love ,
Icky.

No comments: