Monday, February 9

A step at a time ,

I've been trying to get out from this moodswing, but heck it's not as easy as it sounds. Sometimes i'm up and sometimes i'm down. And i think i prefer to stay up for just a lil while . Too much chaos and too much hectic going on. Suprisingly i'm still standing , hoorah for icky (:

During cheer practice on Saturday, I made a kid fell on her head :| I'm not so sure was it entirely my fault or what. But yeah she landed on her head before she could even stand on her two feet. And in this case, laughing gas had other uses other then making people go crack. I used laughing gas to make that bump on her head feel numb. Well it kinda helped , someway somehow :| But yikeees , i was freaking out. That bump had a huge scar on it and it was bleeding and i was panicking -.- It went fine eventually , haha .

Things has been confusing, R and me has been closer then ever. Which is not that weird although we've been having big fights for the past 3 years. But yeah, at school it's me and him, before school he's with me and even after school he walks me back to Pelita. Until 5 people actually came up to me and asked that big big question "korang dah couple balik ke ?" Bahaha that made me and him laughed at that moment , but several hours later he popped up that other big big question " don't you think what they said is true ?" i had no answer to that. Instead we just got much more closer , until i found out he had something with T (: But yeah , i just act like nothing happened. What's the use if i make a big fuss about it ? And somehow he ended it with T that night i found out. He furiously told T that i should not know , but i don't get why .

My stomache's making weird noises so i think i should run to the kitchen and grab something for lunch (: Toodles <3

1 comment:

nazreen said...

nine ade cheer dah? ohmygod asal tak bagitau :D gooooodluck bbe (: