Monday, February 9

Screams ,

Farhan Idzmi Shah, somehow i still wish you would be here with me. Somehow i just wish i could be there for you while you're in pain. I still remember those times you were always there for me. Through thick and thin you would stay strong and patiently face me. No one has ever stayed this long, you've stayed for 15 years and i want to keep counting. Don't leave , Oh god please let him stay :( i need you A'an. I didn't get the chance to say all this cause you left me with all sorts of anger. You left me nothing but a heartbreak before you left me and go to that fucking US. Promise me as soon as you're heal , you'll come back. Pinky swear sweeeeets :'( Please friends and loved ones , pray with me. Pray for his survival, pray that he'll make it through all that pain, pray that God can help him in this. I'm suffering along with him. There's no one else to wake me up and cook me breakfast. There's no one else to sit with me and have movie marathons together. No more , No more , NO MORE ;( No one else can stand me as long as you have. 15 years and still counting , please make this counting last.

No comments: