Thursday, June 17

Have i found you ?

Life is turning upside down.

Why? Well , tell me , what's going on with the world? People going in and out of other's life , giving out fake promises , messing with people's emotion , making someone feel lower than the ground. Honestly , is that how we want the next generation to be? Is that the kind of people you would want your children to meet? I don't think so. This is all like a chain reaction.

Why want somebody only when he/she is his/her best but not during his/her worst? Why judge somebody just because they don't wear branded clothes and own a blackberry? Why promise something you know you can never keep? Why leave someone that looks up to you? Why leave someone hanging just because you're scared of commitment? Have some heart for God sake's . All this might mess up emotions and some can even cause suicide (well humans these days , dramatic as ever) What good does it bring? If it brings you satisfaction and joy , you should really go die now. Everybody is trying so hard to impress every single person that doesn't even seem to care, and in the end all they get are regrets. And sometimes the most common question will be asked , "what the hell do you want from me?". We can never satisfy every single human being , so how about just stick to them that matters. Don't hurt yourself. As for the heartless creeps , let them do what they want and they'll get everything in return. Karma is a bitch , but you can't do anything , just live with it.

Stand straight , tilt your chin up , shoulders back , eyes look forward , and smile. Easy as that. Smile is the important part , it makes them wonder.

I've seen enough, i've packed my bags and left that cruel world. I'm on my way to better days and so should you. Been hurt more than just enough. It still does sting. But thank you to them♥ that's been here for me through all the shits. You know who you are .

For those who i left behind, fuck you for leaving me when i'm in need. Fuck you for never appreciating me. Fuck you for all the lies and faking. Fuck you for stabbing me in the back. Fuck you for all the fake promises. Fuck you for messing with my emotions. Fuck you for not accepting me the way i am. Fuck you , him , her , them , or who ever. I don't give a shit anymore.

No comments: