Thursday, June 17

Something for you to know ,

Time passes by so fast. Well i'm just going to stop thinking about my past. I knew better that it was not going to last. All i wished was him to be my very last .

This has been messing with my head for months and i think it's about time i let go. Time for a brand new start , brand new chapter. Letting go doesn't mean i'll forget you , doesn't mean i'll forget all the painful , sweet and bitter memories with you, doesn't mean i'll ever forget everything you told me not to do. This might hurt but it's for the best , for both of us. I want to live a normal life now , enough crying , enough hating myself. I want to go through a day without missing you , i want to go through the night without tears in my eyes , i want to listen to songs and not get upset thinking about you, i want to believe in myself again , i want to love someone as much as i loved you, i want to smile instead of cry when you appear in my thoughts, and i wish we could work this out, but then again i wish not to . I don't want to disappoint you again and again. Somehow , it's time for me to let go.

It's okay to be angry , and never let go.
It only get's harder the more that you know.

When it gets lonely if no one's around,
You know that i'll catch you when you're falling down
.
We came together but you left alone,
I know how it feels to walk out on your own.
Maybe someday i will see you again,
You'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend .

Well , i won't lie saying that i won't miss you. Of course i will , obviously i will. I'll miss us , i'll miss you , your lame jokes , your morning voice, your touch and all the laughs and tears we shared. I definitely will , no doubt about it. Having you again might be great , but i know it'll never be the same. I hope you're doing fine , infact i hope you're doing great. I bet someday , somehow , someway , we'll be having that cracked up long phone call crapping about mostly everything again. I know , one day you'll be there again to give me a warm friendly hug. Well, i hope so. Hey baby, I'm on my way to better days , and so are you :')

No comments: