Friday, June 18

I can't wait through everything ,

I can't help but just laugh reading back all the post since 2008. I was so .. clueless. Yeah , that's the word i was looking for. Clueless. Everything to me back then seemed so wrong. It's like to me , nothing could ever turn out better. I didn't even try to make myself feel better. All i did was sit alone and get all emoshits. And all i ever wrote was how depressed i was. Not that i don't anymore , but back then i elaborate maybe a lil bit just too much.

Think back, the way you think is the key to happiness. It all depends on you. Not the way people treat you , think about you , judge you or even the way they accept you. And as you grow up , you're thoughts expand. Well not all of us that is, some thoughts just simply shrink. Sad, i know.

Okay sure, what people think of you and how they treat you may effect your thoughts and emotions. But look, if someone treats you like you're some piece of crap, do you prove to that person that you are some piece of crap? No. That is just going to make people take advantage, which would suck even more. So stop sucking your own life. Happy thoughts. Yeah, that would be a good start. Try it.

I didn't say this was easy. Hell no it ain't. What is easy in life? It gets tougher as you grow up. You don't walk around and have no problem at all. Everyone has problems , no doubt about that. And the only one who can solve it is yourself. No one else but you. Sitting down and watch everything collapse isn't a way to solve anything by the time situation gets tougher. I repeat, THAT IS NOT THE WAY. Make your life worth living. Stop wasting it by feeling so crappy and hating yourself. If you do , then you're not going anywhere. You'll be stuck. And that pretty much sucks. Big time!

Me? I didn't say i was on the right track. I'm pretty much messed up, but i also didn't say that i wasn't trying. Trust me, i haven't tried doing anything as hard as i'm trying now. Advices and insults are two different things. Insults are painful. But advices , are medicine to your soul. As bitter as it is , you still have to swallow it. Bit by bit , it'll make a difference. And again , it all depends on you whether to take it or leave it. Take note : Why the hell should you care about someone who doesn't even give a shit about you? Keep that in mind and you'll be fine. I hope.

No comments: