Thursday, June 24

Topsy turvy

I guess i forgot to mention that i'll be away on weekdays . Well , i'll be away on weekdays haha .

It's the 4th day since school started. First day was awesome. I realized how much i missed being around the chaos in class. It felt great being around every single each of them. And got mostly all the papers , and daaaamn i got 40/80 for addmaths paper 2 , zzz. Oh 47.5/80 for accounts paper 2. Damn it. It wasn't how i expected it would be, *sigh

S is mostly out of the picture right now , i pissed him off for the last time. I don't know how else to say sorry though , he has been so caring but yet i blew it. I keep screwing up , sue me .

Today was dull. I was in a bad mood , besides period pain , i was just not feeling so good. I'm sorry i yelled at you Khalis. I really am. Everything seems so wrong lately , gotta build up more confidence in myself , pfth

Icky

No comments: