Friday, June 18

Smell the coffee ,

Hello world :)

Woke up pretty late today. Duhh, i was on the phone with Afiq till 6am , zzz . He made me feel better somehow. Although he kept making creepy voices and saying there's something at the corner of my room and under my bed. Sheeeeesh! But yeah , he really does know how to cheer me up :)

So i was told by the boys he screwed up again , and this time he pretty muched ticked off everyone. They said he has gone way too far. What the hell is wrong with you, fool ? Your actions has been unbelievably stupid. All i can say is , goodluck mending back the pieces you broke.

I just ate spicy chicken mcdeluxe and pineapple passion mcflurry , add on some fries and shake. Yes , i eat a lot and i don't give a fuck :) And holly shit i am indeed full . I wanna laze around and watch Life Unexpected for hours till my butt cramp

No comments: