Thursday, June 17

I could really use a wish right now ,

Yeah , it's me again
I'm finally back. It's been a while since i last went online , fuhh. Remember that drastic changes i was talking about ? Yeah , it's not as easy as i thought it would be. A lot more need to be fixed and i hope i can go through this alone. I am now on my own , i think.

I'm starting to think more than i ever did , and honestly it's messing with my emotions , zzz. What a drag , i know right. Life has been bumpier than ever , until i decided for this drastic changes that is. Well , it's not going pretty smooth but heck i'm trying , for God sake's -.- Nobody said it was easy , nobody said it wouldn't hurt. It hurts more than just too much infact.

All that has made me figure out load other stuffs to do. As all of you can see , i've deleted my Facebook and no longer using my MySpace ( i stopped using MySpace since February , heh ) . I'm sticking to only MSN for now. I need to get away from the crowd just so i could go on with this drastic change. Since i got so many freetime , i've been reading a lot of books . Mama supports me in this one though , she's been buying me new books every now and then. Yeay (?) Finally am starting to learn play the guitar , on my own . Thank you Youtube and guitar chords book (Y) Not only that , i'm starting to write and scribble again. Even bought a new journal , hello there new buddy. And i am now officially inlove with Addmaths and accounts. I've been making love with em everynight :B Pretty good start for a change...right ?

Holidays is coming to an end , and surprisingly i'm excited for school . I miss 4E and the crowd in the canteen during recess. I miss almost everything about school. 4 days seems longer than it ever did. *sigh*

I've said enough for now. I just hope everything will go smooth , enough bumpy rides. It's starting to make me feel sick :s


No comments: