Thursday, September 11

Break the silence ,

Hello who ever that's reading, before reading i'll just remind you that this is nothing important , so you don't really have to read :) But if you want to , go ahead , don't blame me if you get bored , i warned :)

School ? Oh yeah yesterday , pfth , had drama practice , well i mean for english . And woohoo , i hate my scenes , slightly liking it but heck i don't like the way i am in that , but what the heck , it's just a drama for our oral test , hoorah -.- Well , Mr. Nice Guy seems to like it , pfth bahaha . I just like seeing his face , sheeeesh stop making a big deal out of it people . Okay , as i was saying , school , we sucked at our BM report , haha big time weh :| It was like , dull , TOO DULL , but yeah whatever , what's done is done :)

Oh and yeah , i love her , him & them <3 style="font-style: italic;">" i'm here , everything's going to be alright , i love you xxx " I don't know how else to ever repay them for everything that they've done for me , i love you peeps <3

I don't have much to say , so yeahhh , i love you bestfriend and i love you gay ass <3

No comments: