Wednesday, September 17

One , two , three

I looked at him as a brother, and he looked at me as his sister. He was going rough times with his lover, and i was going through rough time with mine. We both were going through pressure but when we were talking, nothing seems to go wrong. The day i got back from holiday, he called to make sure i arrived safely (: When i broke up , he said that everything will be alright. When i was crying , he would try his best to cheer me up. He made me smile from ear to ear , and laugh so hard. Then he told me , that it was over, no more pressure from his lover cause he was single . We spent time alot, he would call me everytime and text me day and night. And one day, we had a fight, the biggest fight of all, over something ever so small. That time he confessed , he confessed he wants me to be his and only his. He confessed that he wants no one else but me. And then i realized , it was him all along. It was him that pulled me up , it was him that would make me smile. I held on to his words and trust him. After every heartbreaks, tears and pain, i know he's the one to make it all go away. 14th September 08, at 9.15pm sharp, the best thing happened to me. He popped up the question and i had no second thoughts or doubts , i just said yes with all my heart. He was mine , all miiiine. Nothing could make me change my mind and i don't give a fuck about what they say, as long as i'm living my own life and not bothering yours. He's my bestfriend, lifesaver, the spiritlifter, the soulmate and THE boyfriend. Laughs , tears , smiles and frowns, thick and thin, good or bad, all of that we'll go through together. Hold my hand and don't let go , hug me tight and we'll be fine. My love for you is way beyond anything in this world (: I love you boyfriend <3

It's not everyday you can find someone that would always remind you that you mean the world to them. It's not everyday you can find someone that would do anything to prove how much they love you. It's not everyday you can find someone that can make you feel so loved and needed. It's not everyday you can find someone that would give you sweet poems and quotes just to make your day. It's not everyday you can find someone that knows how to make you not stay mad at them for too long. It's not everyday that you can find someone that would make you feel so secured and safe. It's not everyday that you can find someone like Adeeb Fiqri Zainal Abidin<3

No comments: