Sunday, September 28

So bright ,

Everything turned out better, life showed the best meaning about it (: I'm happy with where i'm standing right now. Standing tall on this place called earth, people trying to push me down to the ground , but sadly they failed, i'm still up. So just stop wasting time, life's too short to be down all the time, life's too short to waste time messing people's life, and it's way too short for you to keep doing bad instead of good. Life's a rollercoaster ride. When you're down, you'll go through pain , fear , tears , betrayals and heartbreaks. But hey, once you're down, you will still be up somehow. When you're up, all the pleasure , laughs , smiles and joy that you can ever have. Not everything last forever(: I went through all that, and now it's my time. It's my time being up there. Wayyy up high. I'm happier then ever, since he came <3 He changed everything , he showed the true colors of my life. He colored up my dull life (: He's the one , he definitely is the one<3 No matter how often we fight , we never would split up. I'm always with you baby (: And right at this very moment , i just wish this ride would pause. Right at this situation i am right now. I'm fine this way. I've got all the friends i need, family always there, and him always with me <3 I'm happy , you all can see that right ? It is pretty obvious (: Well , i'm done, taa <3

No comments: