Tuesday, September 9

Slow down ,

I realized whenever i share this special song with someone , i intend to cry when i hear it again when that person is no longer that someone anymore. If you know what i mean , okay nevermind i don't think you do. I've been crying for quite some time , and all because of this fucking songs , gahh . Whatever , sheeeeesh iqa stop being such a sucker :|

Nothing special happened today , same ol same ol boredom. I had to see my juniors fight over so many reasons , boys, lies, copycat, betraying and blabla. That just made me laugh for some reason cause i was in their shoes . I wish i could just tell them to let it be , but hey , let them learn their selfs :) I laughed alot just so i wouldn't think too much anymore. Although i'm still missing that person , babi . Urgh .

We played charades in English class today , damn it i laughed my ass off. I had to be the instructor cause none of them had any idea how to play -.- So me and Eela went up front and had to guide them through the game. It was funny though , they had no idea what they were doing. Haha but yeah , we had fun :) And oh , school's still boring though ;p


I'm full , i'm bored , i'm tired but not sleepy , and i'm fucking messed up , bahaha :) Chow <3

No comments: